Contents tagged with loan
The Ukrainian government intends to conclude a framework loan agreement with China worth $7 billion to help fund a number of infrastructure projects, as announced by Viktor Dovgan, Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine, during the presentation of an exhibition project for the China International Import Expo, UNIAN reports.
"The government intends to submit an official proposal to the Chinese Ministry of Commerce regarding the conclusion of a framework loan agreement for a number of …
Russia and Turkey have signed an agreement on payment terms for the S-400 surface-to-air missile (SAM) system, reported Hurriyet, citing the head of the Turkish Defense Ministry, Nurettin Canikli.
The publication did not disclose the details of the signed agreement. However, the head of Rostec, Sergey Chemezov, said earlier that Ankara would pay 45% of the transaction amount as an advance, while the other 55% would be allocated by Russia as a loan. The total value of the deal is $2.5 billion. …
The authorities of Belarus announced the receipt of a Russian-allocated loan of $700 million.
"On September 15, 2017, the state financial loan from the Russian Federation was fully credited to the Ministry of Finance’s account," the Belarusian Ministry of Finance reported.
The loan is granted to the republic for a ten-year period. In the order signed by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev it was noted that the money was allocated "in order to strengthen further friendly relations” and to allow the …
This year Russia will lend Belarus $700 million. As follows from the Russian government’s directive published on the official legal information portal, Minsk will be obligated to repay this loan in 10 years.
The funds will be allocated “towards the goal of further strengthening friendly relations” for the repayment of loans issued previously by Russia.
Minsk must make repayments twice a year, on April 15 and October 15, over 10 years. The payment amount will grow from 2.5% of the amount …
The World Bank has decided to issue a loan of $ 150 million to Ukraine, as reported by TASS citing informed sources in the organization.
As noted, the money was provided to the State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine under the sovereign guarantees of Kyiv. The purpose of this project, as noted by Ukreximbank, is to expand the access to long-term financing for "export-oriented small and medium-sized enterprises."
Earlier, the project was planned to be approved without consideration, under a …
Ukraine may lose 3.65 billion USD, which the China Development Bank would allocate for the development of the energy sector, as reported by Reuters, referring to interviews with officials.
The reason for the loss of Chinese funds, the agency argues, is the squabbles between the ministries and the state company Naftogaz of Ukraine, as well as the expiring term for the provision of a specific program for such financing.
In June this year, Ukraine must submit proposals for investment projects in …
Russia will provide Belarus with a loan amounting to $1 billion “on good terms”.
According to Interfax-Zapad, Belarusian Deputy Prime Minister Vladimir Semashko made a statement to this effect in a broadcast of the local TV channel “ONT” on Sunday.
He announced that Belarus is expecting the allocation of the third and fourth tranches of the loan from the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development (EFSD). “The third and fourth tranches, each for $300 million, in total $600 for the year, …
Representatives of Russia and Mongolia held talks on economic cooperation.
According to the head of the Mongolian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Tsendiyn Munkh-Orgil, the Russian side promised to provide the country a preferential short term loan in the amount of 100 billion rubles.
“The Mongolian side adheres to the position of the joint implementation of major infrastructure, energy projects, as well as for the Ulan Bator Railway from the preferential credit of the Russian Federation,” said …
The European Investment Bank will provide a EUR 200 million loan to finance public transport in 20 municipalities of Ukraine. According to the statement made by the bank, a decision regarding the allocation of funds was made by the board of directors on September 23.
The total cost of the project is estimated at EUR 400 million. The project aims to increase the frequency and regularity of public transport in Ukrainian cities.
The funds will be also used to reduce harmful emissions by …
Ukraine hopes to receive the fourth part of funds, in the amount of $1 billion under the guarantee of the U.S Government, Interfax-Ukraine reported, citing the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
“In addition to the continuation of technical assistance, we look forward to further cooperation in an effort the get $1 billion under the guarantee of the U.S. Government. The loan guarantees will provide for urgent budget needs at low interest rates based on the results of the implementation of reforms,” …